The Truman Partners in Prevention coalition is comprised of members from all across campus.
Faculty & Staff Members
- JD Smiser: Director of Office of Citizenship and Community Standards
- Roberta Donahue: Coordinator of CHEERS and Drive Safe/Drive Smart, Chair and Associate Professor Health and Exercise Sciences (HES)
- Zac Burden: Assistant Director for Residence Life
- Chad Whittom: Department of Public Safety Assistant Chief
- Cassie Deblauw: Athletics, Athletic Trainer
- Madeline Harms: Student Health Center and University Counseling Coordinator
- Ryan Nely: Director of Office of Institutional Compliance
- Vanessa Alexander: Director of Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Sara Seifert: Director of Department of Public Safety
- Amanda Porter: Assistant Director Operations Recreation Center
If your organization would like to play a role in helping with Truman Partners in Prevention, please submit the Membership Form.